God damn I love Apex (please don't add without asking first) | /u/sillylittlefeelings
2021.10.18 00:09 Bot_Highlights God damn I love Apex (please don't add without asking first) | /u/sillylittlefeelings
submitted by Bot_Highlights to ApexVideos [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Noctisy She (20F) wants a relationship with me (37M)
We met on a hook up app, it was initially meant to just be casual for the both of us (we both agreed on this at the start).
We have been having seeing each other for the past 6 months, but the frequency has progressively increased and we have naturally gotten a lot closer. She has recently poured her heart out and now wants a relationship Whilst I also have also developed feelings for her, I don't think I should for the following reasons:
- We both lied about our names from the start, but neither of us knew we were lying about it to each other. She has since revealed her real name, but I am still reluctant to do so.
- I lied about my age. I said I was 30 and didn't see the harm in doing so if it was just casual and thought it wasn't going to lead into anything serious.
- Age gap is massive. Firstly, I'm not even sure if she'd be okay with this if I reveal my real age (I think it could go either way). But I'm sure it would be extremely frowned upon when people find out about the age gap.
- She is very young. I feel like a creep, like I've somehow preyed on a young woman (although that was not my intention at all).
I'm not sure if should I let her go. If so, I'd want to do it in a way that would cause the least amount of emotional scarring. Any advice?
Or should I reveal my lies and pursue the relationship. I have reservations about going down this path in case the relationship doesn't work out. I don't want her to have wasted her youth on me, and even regret or feel ashamed of having pursued a relationship with someone older.
submitted by Noctisy to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Adventurous_Win7790 Would you rather live in a utopia or dystopia? Why?
submitted by Adventurous_Win7790 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 actionbrnson Self portrait :)
submitted by actionbrnson to selfportrait [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 houdini-FR Battle Round 01 - GOAT - C (worlds first photo FYI)
2021.10.18 00:09 _EliteAssFace_ Can I apply on seprate days on OUAC?
So, say I want to apply to P1, I do that today. Then say next week, I learn about another program, P2. Can I apply to P2 and the fee then. Or can I only check out once? Therefore making it so I can't apply to P2?
submitted by _EliteAssFace_ to OntarioUniversities [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Salty_Snorlax888 what does this guy do
2021.10.18 00:09 Advancing_Guard My Idea for a Fighting Game, with Characters, Mechanics, and More. (Way Too Detailed)
Notes: This is incredibly rough, especially the plot. Characters are detailed first and then mechanics. I have full move lists for some of these characters but I will post those as separate posts. This fighting game is purely theoretical. I am not a programmer.
Plot: A strange version of reality exists beyond ours, the Darkness. A realm that reflects the real world in a twisted way (think the Midnight Channel). Only a few people can enter the Darkness and it is usually by accident. People in the Darkness are measured by their mana, which is essentially magical energy. Everyone in the Darkness realm manifests some sort of power unique to them based on their mana. Mana can be increased either through rigorous training or reeving mana from someone else. The latter of which can only be done when killing someone. When one is killed by someone else in the Darkness, the killer can either harvest the mana, which kills them in real life, or allow it to go free, sparing their opponent but draining the incapacitated person of all mana power, which means they will never be able to enter the Darkness realm again.
Many use the Darkness as a means of committing crimes. Some may use the Darkness to commit atrocities on individuals in the Darkness, out of the rule of law. The plot fallows a girl named Darkness who gets sent by a mysterious figure named Puppet ,who detected her large amounts of mana power. By shoving Allison in the Darkness, Puppet hopes to harvest her power before she can use it. Allison subsequently escaped. Allison soon discover friends and foes within the Darkness and tries to discover it secrets.
Part two of the story is roughly planned out to be a tournament of sorts where each character can enter within the Darkness and receive a wish upon winning in non-canonical endings.
The Roster so Far:
- Description: The main character. Allison is new to the Darkness and hopes to discover what phenomenon could be behind its creation. A serious individual dedicated to the pursuit of justice and solving problems. She befriends Sarah early on and deeply cares about her.
- Appearance: Allison has black hair and a red hoodie. She wears biker gloves to protect her hands.
- Power: Fire. Allison is able to use fire to enhance her punches and kicks. She also gains enormous strength with a brutal fighting style that involves slamming her opponent to the ground, setting them on fire, or delivering devastating fiery haymakers.
- Playstyle and power: All rounder. Allison is balanced toward most situations being slightly based of a shoto in the Street Fighter series. She has good projectiles but also good tools for approaching, anti-airs, and punishing.
- Ellie Dolphin:
- Description: A pro wrestler who saved and befriended Allison early on. She primarily resides in the Darkness to test her strength and improve her skills, which is obviously very dangerous. Sarah, however, loves combat to a dangerous degree, often viewing perilous situations as a challenge rather than a threat. Her positive and hyper nature clashes with Allison’s serious demeanor. Sarah later reveals that she is struggling for money. She can’t get attention or enter any wrestling league. She feels that maybe her supernatural experiences in the Darkness will give her the skills she needs.
- Power: Allison is gifted with the power of water and uses this complement her wrestling style, usually by creating bouncy ropes made of water (think incineroar) to enhance her mobility, launch herself into the air, and throw her opponents.
- Playstyle: Grappler. Sarah wants to land command throws and relies on them for damage. She has an armored attack or two so she can get close as well as a full screen armored super that lands her in close to the opponent with a right punish. Among her throws are her regular one, which carries the opponent a long distance, a traditional SPD, and a longer range but weaker SPD.
- Appearance: Ellie wears a lucha libre style costume although she is very against hypersexualization, unlike some wrestlers. She calls it “trash” and contemplates that maybe her tastes in clothing have resulted in her lack of fans. Ellie’s costume and mask are designed with wave motifs to reflect her power, composed of pants and a sports bra. Ellie has long blond hair, but it is tied for mobility.
- Coil (real name unknown):
- Description: A wild girl that appears to be possessed by some sort of demonic entity which is also the mana power she was gifted upon entering the Darkness. However, this power is more of a curse. The spirit that possess her has gotten out of control and she constantly finds herself in the Darkness with no memory of how she got there, sometimes with a corpse at her feet. The spirit craves violence and Coil avoids fighting at all costs because violence awakens the spirit and possess her. Coil just wants to live a normal life.
- Powers: Coil gets stronger the more she gives in to the spirit, which gives her snake-like traits such as claws and fangs.
- Playstyle: Coil’s playstyle revolves around her unique supers. She has no traditional high damaging super but instead has unique install supers of her demon transforming her that get stronger and last longer the more meter she spends. Typically, these transformations last for a limited time but refresh when Coil does damage, making her apologetically rushdown.
- Appearance: Coil gives the appearance of a meak girl who suffers from anxiety. She has long brown hair and a green jacket. However, when she fights her eyes glow green and she gets a forked tongue. Her appearance gets increasingly more snake-like during her supers, which transform her into a humanoid snake-like monstrosity. The more super guage spent, the more monster-like she looks.
- Description: A cocky and elegant young man, Jack uses the Darkness as a means of stealing in the real world. Jack fancies himself as some sort of infamous thief like Robin Hood, wearing a costume (see clothes) and a fancy staff to fit the motif. He has been largely successful in this goal and the local news simply refers to him as the Bandit. However, Jack is actually quite benevolent much like the fictional character he aspires to be. He only steals from the rich and avoids harming people when he cane
- Appearance: Jack dresses in a white button up shirt with a tie and gold chain. He also wears a ballroom mask to hide his identity.
- Power:Bandit’s power is strangely also fire, like Allison, although he uses it in different ways. Although he is capable of throwing fire balls and creating explosions, he usually sets his staff on fire (which never breaks) He has obviously had some martial training as much of his fighting style revolves around use of his staff.
- Playstyle: Bandit uses a poking style of play. He specializes in midrange with his staff covering lots of space. Bandit prefers to chip away at his opponent by making unusually ranged punishes when midscreen with his staff, using the odd projectile to set up an engagement, and occasionally rushing his opponent down.
- Description: An violent and manic teenager running a criminal organization within the Darkness. Puppet is considered cruel by many, even to their allies, but has managed to run a successful minimal organization anyway because of how powerful they are. Many struggle to deal with their personality. Killing countless individuals for their mana, Puppet aspires to get more and more power. Puppet is not just motivated by self interest but also cruelty. Feelings such as mercy, guilt, and kindness are foreign to Puppet. Why help others when it does nothing for herself? Power over others is what Puppet views as control over their life.
- Appearance: Puppet dresses exceptionally casually for an evil character. Dressing in a flowing yellow skirt and cute beanie. Puppet is also non-binary.
- Playstyle and powers: Puppet is a zoner on steroids. Unlike many fighting game bosses which are typically slow and hard hitting, Puppet does her best to be as annoying as she can with projectiles. Using purplish energy (somewhat of a callback to psycho power), she can cast fireballs from high, medium, or low. And possess a unique teleport super at the cost of meter and an armored command grab that sends the opponent full screen. Has garbage health though and very few reversal options.
- Description: Marty used to gamble her life away, barely owning enough money to own a house. This changed when she reached the Darkness. Now she is a criminal working for Puppet, for nothing but her love for sweet money. Greedy and cruel, Marty loves her new life and worships Puppet for offering her it as her henchwomen. Puppet is oblivious to her affection, not understanding the concept of love, but Marty still is under the illusion that she has some sort of connection with them.
- Playstyle and powers: Marty has powers of a magical version of a traditional 52 card deck, which summon persona-like creatures, referred to as the five Kings. Marty has a unique “hand” mechanic. Her specials are very strong, with quick reversals, excellent pokes, and a five hit projectile. However, these cost Marty cards from her “hand” She must manually draw cards to use her specials. She also uses her hand of cards to block moves (visually, she does not loose cards while doing this). With a large hand, Marty can block moves with no chip damage and even get a pushblock. With no cards in her hand, Marty takes lots of chip damage. Marty also possesses an instant kill (which literally kills the opponent) which must meet the fallowing conditions
- Must be in the second round.
- Must have full hand
- Must have not used a super of any kind.
- Must not have lost a round
- Appearance: Marty used to work at a casino before being fired for stealing. She wears her old work clothes to reflect her powers, wearing a bow tie and vest with a snappy white shirt.
- Lara and Zoe:
- Description: Lara and Zoe are a group of friends who entered the Darkness together, receiving their powers at the same time. They cannot leave or enter the Darkness unless they are together as their powers are intertwined. Lara is a tomboyish punk girl and while Zoe is a calm and collected rich girl. They both serve Puppet and look around the Darkness for people to rob or kill for their mana. They are also both college students and try to balance their academics. Zoe typically tried to keep Lara on track, who is a horrible slacker.
- Powers: Lara can turn herself into stone while Zoe uses ice to freeze her opponents and create viscous ice weapons to smash and impale her opponents.
- Playstyle: Lara and Zoe are a two in one fighter who fight like a team in Marvel vs Capcom, just without assists. Their health is balanced to fit this playstyle and they can recover red life from the side lines. They also can perform delayed hyper combos with their supers. Lara is a high damage but slow characters who turns into stone in her various armored moves to advance on the opponent. Zoe has a more varies “honest” playstyle, using ice weapons for disjointed hitboxes, a freezing projectile, and an invincible uppercut. She struggles playing rushdown though. Their level three super is an install where they transform into one person (appearance TBA) who has a combination of the two’s health and a powered up movelist.
- Appearance: Lara wears a tank top, baggy jeans, and hat backwards. Zoe wears expensive designer clothes and a leather jacket.
- Description: A vigilante who uses the Darkness as a means of avoiding the law and a way to pursue criminals. Like Lara and Zoe, Smoke is also a college student and in his free time pursues social justice issues, hoping one day to become a lawyer. Smoke in most scenarios is a kind and somewhat aloof college student but when pursuing criminals he puts on a serious threatening demeanor.
- Powers: As his name implies, smoke can turn into smoke at will by burning himself up. He can also burn his hands or feet to deliver flaming punches and kicks. As a result he is highly mobile.
- Playstyle: Smoke is unapologetic ally rush down with an M Bison and Ibuki like dash and excellent mobility. He also has cross up special moves where he turns into smoke and appears behind the opponent.
- Appearance: Smoke wears a surgical mask over his face, gray fleece, and a gray irish cap.
- Other Misc Character Ideas
- A magician with a magical hat that they shove the opponent in with command grabs. Uses hat suction to absorb projectiles and draw opponent in close.
- An ex cop investigating the darkness who uses lightning or electricity.
- A rival wrestler to Ellie Dolphin who has heel persona and more dirty play style.
- Some dude with a katana because I'm a weeb.
- U.I Shaggy.
- A character who is an actual martial artist.
That's it for now. I might post movelists for characters in the future as I do already have a few. Please note that this fighting game is purely theoretical. I am not a game designer.
- This is a fighting game so the goal is to get the opponent’s health bar to zero.
- Blocking: Blocking is done by moving backwards and receiving chip damage on block.
- Timer: Timer can be changed in settings but typically is about 80 seconds for single player matches.
- Attack buttons are divided into:
- Light punch
- Medium punch
- Heavy Punch
- Light kick
- Medium kick
- Heavy kick
- Macro 1
- Macro 2
- Mana gauge: Calamity Clash’s version of a super meter. Goes up to three bars. Unlike some fighter’s, bars cannot be tapped for enhanced versions of moves. Instead, much like Marvel vs Capcom, they are tapped for super moves only.
- Regular supers: Usually tapped for one, or on very rare occasions, two stocks of mana gauge. Counter Bursts can be activated while the camera angle changes to indicate a super and will trigger before the super can be activated. However, an active super cannot be stopped by Counter Bursts.
- Mana flood: Mana floods are this game’s equivalent of critical arts and take all three bars mana guage. They are devastating moves which will usually drain large portions of the enemies health. Once a mana flood is activated (even if it hasn’t connected), an opponent will not be able to use a Counter Burst for its duration (see below for more on bursts). This effectively makes them impossible to stop with Counter Bursts.
- Counter Burst system: Calamity Clash’s version of combo breakers or bursts...but with a twist.
- How they work: Counter Burst’s basically a burst from Guilty Gear, Persona Arena, Skullgirls, or any other one of those games. Triggering them causes the character to surround themselves in energy to blast the opponent back to full screen with a small bit of damage and can be triggered even in hitstun. Whiffing them is very very punishable thought. Half of the damage of a combo will be restored upon their use.
- How they are activated: The burst icon appears over the character’s mana guage and is highlighted if it can be used. They can only be used once a round.
- The twist...THE MANA CHARGE: A Counter Burst can be sacrificed to give the character one stock of super meter. This requires an action known as the mana charge, which is a completely separate action by holding macro 1 and macro 2 together. This cannot be cancelled into any action although it can be cancelled via a dash, attack, or basically any other action. The purpose of this is to make mana charges not as risky to use but not so easy to use that you could use them in the middle of combos to give you extra meter when you need it. In other words, one must make a conscious gamble whether it is worth having the loss of their Counter Burst in exchange for their meter.
- Other ideas for mechanics:
- Easy reversal at cost of meter (no forward motion)
submitted by Advancing_Guard
to Fighters [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Smol-Zookeeper As a hard support. I have discovered a 10k strat.
Just buy your mid a bottle. Saves him gold and he can give it back later.
Invest in your mid.
Ty for reading
submitted by Smol-Zookeeper to DotA2 [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Leteramma WhiteClown, me, blender, 2021
2021.10.18 00:09 Bot_Highlights You ever just? | /u/Deauo
2021.10.18 00:09 relaxedsweat Are there Luv is Rage 2 and EA vinyls? If so, maybe LVTW2?
I’ve been looking and saw there are some red ones for sale on Discogs, is this legit? https://www.discogs.com/release/11292724-Lil-Uzi-Vert-Luv-Is-Rage-2
Also I saw that there are limited purple Eternal Atak vinyls like this https://www.etsy.com/listing/1101153207/lil-uzi-vert-eternal-atake-vinyl-2lp?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-books_movies_and_music-music-recorded_audio&utm_custom1=_k_CjwKCAjwk6-LBhBZEiwAOUUDpxXYY3gH36hJUVL__ZZeM-zQLeRg1zyXxLOA3YFB7zKUM2O78C7iBhoCBogQAvD_BwE_k_&utm_content=go_2063077145_76452859415_367965824076_pla-354802992938_m__1101153207_12768591&utm_custom2=2063077145&gclid=CjwKCAjwk6-LBhBZEiwAOUUDpxXYY3gH36hJUVL__ZZeM-zQLeRg1zyXxLOA3YFB7zKUM2O78C7iBhoCBogQAvD_BwE
Just asking if these arent Real, where can I buy the real vinyls? Looking for legit ones I can actually play
submitted by relaxedsweat to liluzivert [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 QueijoComGoiabada Alguém aqui costuma sair com travestis?
Queria sair (na verdade, pagar) por uma, mas tenho vergonha.
submitted by QueijoComGoiabada to sexualidade [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Bot_Highlights The power of Mirage res | /u/th3_bath
submitted by Bot_Highlights to ApexVideos [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Dull_Programmer_7138 Kann jemand die neuen Sachen posten sind doch jetzt ein paar schon draußen
submitted by Dull_Programmer_7138 to michellemelody [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Obvious-Radio-5678 Who has got a bigger D? Black Adam or Matt Hancock?
Please also state WHY
submitted by Obvious-Radio-5678 to england [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 minteaaaaa I drew Zhongli :)
2021.10.18 00:09 Bark_Bark_Woof8080 Food
I've been driving a truck for a while now. When I get to Texas I just breathe a little easier being home. Tonight I am going to eat sooooo many Tacos. Tomorrow morning I'm stocking up on kolaches. My friends the gravy lands of the north do not know such delicacies. Enjoy and never take for granted our national foods.
submitted by Bark_Bark_Woof8080 to texas [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Bot_Highlights What in the Warzone is going on with apex | /u/Repair_Cold
submitted by Bot_Highlights to ApexVideos [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 power_girl198 Morning micans !!
2021.10.18 00:09 Redfield_XIII The real question Treyarch need to answer is if a new version of Damned will be in Vanguard
2021.10.18 00:09 OptionStrangler If you drive slow on an interstate on-ramp and then merge into highway speed traffic going 25-30 mph, why? Why do you do that?
submitted by OptionStrangler to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 Bot_Highlights I felt like i could still win this. Where could i have taken a different route? | /u/ThorindorfX22
submitted by Bot_Highlights to ApexVideos [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 dlraymond30 [WTT/WTS] Like new never used Plan B mount for Plan A mount or muzzle devices (NC)
Like the title says.
TV: $120 to $150 for ones wanting to buy... nut sure if thats the correct sale price. I'll look and correct if I'm off.
I really need another plan A mount, 1.375x24 TPI of course and/or some mounts. Id like a 5.56 hammer comp or some minimalist FHs, and even a 9mm minimalist FH.
Help a fella out! I was gonna try it and traded a Plan A for it but there just aren't enough options for MDs... esp compared to Griffin.
submitted by dlraymond30 to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 00:09 rare_hum4ne Mujeres de Reddit ¿Si un chico les dice que no habla con nadie mas solo contigo que piensan al respecto? (ojo: saben que dice la verdad) ¿les parece raro o las hace sentir especial?
tengo esa duda xd
submitted by rare_hum4ne to AskRedditespanol [link] [comments]